Star Harbor FCU offers a wide variety of loan types including dealer purchases, refinances, private party purchases and lease buyouts.
- Up to 100% financing including tax and license, terms and conditions apply
- Terms up to 84 months
- Great Low rates
- Available for a wide range of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs
- Loan pre-approvals available
- Refinance existing auto loans from other lenders
- Automatic payment option (Set up automatic payment transfer from your SHFCU savings or checking so your loan payment are made on time monthly, without worry)
Download an application and apply for an auto loan today!
A pre-approval gives you the peace of mind of knowing what you can afford and gives you the green light to start shopping with confidence and when negotiating your purchase price. Not to mention, a pre-approval can help speed up the entire purchase process. There is no application or funding fees, and you are never obligated to fund your pre-approved loan.
Refinance existing auto loans from other lenders
Let us save you money or lower your monthly payment. Consider refinancing your higher rate auto loan from another lender. Or, use any available equity to free up cash. Either way, there is no cost to refinance your vehicle from another lender.
Variety of loan protection products available to all members
- Guaranteed Asset Protection Plus (GAP) - GAP is a low-cost coverage that pays the potentially high-cost difference between your insurance settlement and your loan balance. Read More (PDF) >>>
- Credit Life & Disability - Credit life and credit disability insurance help conserve your family's savings and allows them to use other insurance funds to meet day-to-day living expenses, preserving the standard of living you worked so hard to achieve. Read More (PDF) >>>
- Mechanical Repair Coverage - When funding your Star Harbor vehicle loan ask about Mechanical Repair Coverage. Coverage exceeds most dealer service contracts at only a fraction of the cost. Policies are for new or used vehicles. Read More (PDF) >>>